Here at Serenity Diamond Beach there are many ways to experience and discover new things.
Written by Charlotte Wooldridge
Especially when travelling with kids we know it can be hard to keep them occupied. We are always here to help, and here are a few ways to help keep your kids active and out of your hair.
- Beat the heat this summer and go to either of our local cinemas.
- Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek and Slide and get to one of the many beaches in Diamond Beach or our surrounding areas
- Rain or shine, it’s a great day out to the Billabong koala and wildlife zoo just an hour away from us. Open daily with an amazing opportunity of learning for your child(ren) with zoo talks running all day and the up close experience with the animals. The zoo also runs a cafe with breakfast and lunch for you to enjoy your day out and even more.
- Like watching the whales go by? We have a large amount of whale tours around for you to see our amazing animals we have here.
- Its fun for all the family at Forster entertainment centre. Many things to do including, tenpin bowling, putt putt, laser skirmish and a large variety of things in the game zone. Not only will you have a great time with the family, but stay and eat at the Eastern Tiger all you can eat buffet at Forster bowling club.
- Have lots of fun at the Big Buzz fun park just 10 minutes from Serenity. With a wide variety of activities, ensuring enjoyment for all ages.
- Fun for kids, couples, families and seniors head up to Ricardoes tomatoes and strawberries and walk through the “walls’ of fruits to pick and enjoy.
- Got older kids that love the water? Take a drive up to Telegraph Point to have an amazing day at Stoney Aqua Park with inflatable water fun items for all ages. There are also many things for you to hire, including stand up paddle boards and water ski equipment in the man-made lake. Not a fan of the water? No problem, just give your kids the sunscreen and make your way up to the picnic tables and shades or kiosk to supervise your kids.