Reception and Guest Services
At Serenity Diamond Beach our guest experience is our number one priority and we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service to all of our guests. Our guests include families, couples, corporates and larger groups. Our accommodation is self contained and we have over 65 villas/apartments available. We offer a range of onsite features and facilities from our 2 pools, kids playground, outdoor gym and tennis court to simply relaxing and enjoying the stunning 7kms of beach that we have direct access to. Situated in the beautiful beachfront location of Diamond Beach, located halfway between Forster and Taree our guests are able to access everything they need, whilst getting away from the stresses of everyday life and getting a chance to relax and rejuvenate.
Key duties will include:
- Welcoming every guest to Serenity Diamond Beach, explaining the resort, guest amenities and surrounding area, ensuring that guest check-in and check-out is handled in a friendly yet efficient manner, and in compliance with our standards.
- Managing reservations for Serenity Diamond Beach via phone bookings and third party sites.
- Ensuring high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- Responding to guest requests and complaints in a timely manner, contacting housekeeping or maintenance staff when necessary.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and genuine love of people.
- Previous reception and/or reservations experience or similar role in a hotel or resort is encouraged but not essential.
- Previous experience in a café/restaurant/bar environment also beneficial. RSA a bonus.
- High level of computer literacy, using Microsoft Suite. Experience in RMS is preferred but not necessary.
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and dedication to your work.
- Attention to detail and the ability to teach others the same.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the Mid North Coast attractions a bonus.
Office hours range between 8:00am-8:00pm, 7 days per week, depending on the season. This requires an applicant with flexible availability including weekends, nights and school holidays.
Please forward a cover letter and resume with referees attached to: